Friday, January 30, 2009

Puppy Pics! :)

So here they are!

Here I am! The cutest puppy ever with one blue eye and one brown one!

Ahhh, my rawhide and stuffed bear...life could not be better! :)

I love Roxy and will squeeze into any space to try to be next to her...I don't think she likes me as much though...she usually gets up and leaves...huh.

Nice bed mom!

Oh I'm sorry....did you want to sleep too? There might be some space next to Dad if you want to try over there.

Did you want to sit here? There's some room next to me...just make sure you don't sit on my bear.

Don't forget about me up here! And just for the record...you can tell the puppy I was here first! :)

11 comments:

Rahime said...

Oh my gosh!! Diesel is sooooo cute!!! I love the picture of him sprawled across your bed.

Makes me want a harl too.

Brembo's about 45#s now too, so even though he's a couple weeks younger, they look about the same size.

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful dog. I never knew anyone who had Great Danes before. In fact, when I first saw your "CrazyforDanes" name on another blog, I thought you were into Scandinavian men. Honestly.

I like that parrot, too!

Holly said...

Sorry to hear about Cowboy (I am way behind...sorry)!!! I bet that was super hard for your family! Hopefully you are emotionally on the mend and enjoying the new addition to your family!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

he is soo cute....I can't wait to meet him!!! I will call ya sometime later 2day or 2morrow.

Blythe said...

Oh my GOSH...he is absolutely gorgeous! Those pictures are seriously tempting me to run out and find one for myself!

Anonymous said...

How's that new pup doing?

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

He really is is an adorable puppy! I would love to have a great Dane like Diesel, I bet he grows into a beautiful big member of the family!

Bar L. said...

He is adorable! How exciting to have a puppy around :) I am friends with Rahime and hope I get to meet her Brembo one of these days!

angelsroy33 said...

OMG,I just found your blog, and am SO IN LOVE w/ your dogs.(Hope that doesn't sound too weird.) I have always LOVED Great Danes, and my husband refuses to get one because he says they don't live long enough and he doesn't want to get attached,etc. I fought tooth-and-nail just to get a cat,(and he LOVES the kitty.)So, I will be an avid follower now. And BTW, my cat is odd-eyed also,~one blue and one green eye.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love love love your dogs! Who doesn't love a big slobbery great dane who thinks they can sit right in your lap?

suzy's jewels and gem said...

I love your new layout...and loves the picture of diesel on the couch.