Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some Fun Pics! :)

These two pics are of Diesel and Russia. Diesel is now 14 weeks and pushing past 70#!!!! He is going to be a big boy. Since he is a Dane and there is a huge risk for bloat he has elevated food dishes...well I have already had to move them up 5 inches from where I had put them when we got him if that tells you anything! Well in these pics you will see just how much he loves Russia and how patient Russia is! They really are buddy buddy and it will be sad when Russia goes...I don't know what Diesel will do then...however, she's 10 and is still going strong, so I won't worry about that now! :)


So I hope you like the pictures and I hope you all had a good week!

9 comments:

Blythe said...

That picture of B is so cute! Do you suppose he was dreaming in 3D?

Pictures of your dogs always melt my heart...they are just SO adorable. I can't wait for the day that I have enough space to get a great dane myself!

Anonymous said...

I can well remember when mine were that age. It seems impossible, how quickly kids grow up.

I like the dogs. Must cost a lot to feed them, though!

Unknown said...

What a cutie sleeping with his 3-D glasses. Such memories for you mama!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

cute cute... i can't wait to meet disel!!! miss ya:)

Bar L. said...

Oh my gosh these pics are great!!! They are so cute/funny!! Glad everyone is feeling better!

Rahime said...

They are so cute! (B and the dogs!)

angelsroy33 said...

You honestly have me living vicariously thru you w/ these pictures. And your little boy sounds so adorable, and so cute w/ the stuffed animals and 3-D glasses! I hope one day I can send you pictures of MY Great Danes,(once I get them,)-if I can just convince the hubby. I LOVE all these pictures. Thank you for them.

crazy4danes said...

Blythe- Thanks! And you will make a great Dane owner one day! :)

Hermit- I know...he is growing up way too fast!!!

Pam- Thanks! And they are great memories!

Suzy- Miss you too! And you will love Diesel...he is a real sweetie!

Barbara- I have been having trouble getting on your blog lately! It's good to see you and hopefully I can follow your link to get to you because mine doesn't seem to work! Miss your blog!

Rahime- Thank you! How's your girl doing? Don't they grow so fast?!

Angelsroy33- Thank you for your sweet comments, and I'm glad you enjoy the pics! I hope you can get a Dane one day...you will never own another breed after that! :)

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

great pics