Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Going Dane!

So my blog is going Dane! I decided that I needed to blog about something I love and that is Great Danes, and all stuff Dane! I hope I don't loose some of my old readers and I will definitely still be coming by your blogs!


And I also wanted to introduce our newest Dane in the family....Turbo! He is an 8 week old Fawnequin Dane that we just got about 2 weeks ago. I swore I wouldn't get another Dane until one of our old ones passed, but this color is so rare and is actually and accident. So when I saw this puppy I just had to get him! I think I seriously have a Dane problem!!! LOL :D

So here are some pictures introducing Turbo!

7 comments:

suzy's jewels and gem said...

love Your new layout!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have really missed you! Glad you are back. A blog about Danes will be interesting.

Rahime said...

Oh my gosh! He is adorable!!!! I love the new look. Hey, do you have any advice for traveling with Danes?? I'm planning a road trip this summer with Brembo.

Rahime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blythe said...

Oh my GOSH, Turbo is SO cute! Oh I just want to snuggle him!

I love all dogs and I really want to get a great dane someday, so I'll still be stopping by your blog all the time!

crazy4danes said...

Suz- Thanks!

Hermit- It's good to be back! I figured blogging about something I love will really help keep me up to date with everyone!! LOL

Rahime- I do have a bunch of tips...I will do a blog about traveling for you!

Blythe- He is super snuggly!!! And I will love having you frequent my blog!!! :) Danes are the best!!!

Mandy B said...

He is a gorgeous color. I saw an 8 day old very close to looking like that and my husband couldn't stand how cute it was. Too bad we have a 7 month old great dane, a 10 month old baby, and a baby on the way otherwise we wouldv'e added it to the family. Glad to see the blog. Excited to read more.