Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hello!

Wow...it's been way too long since I've blogged! I'm so bad at this! LOL...but here's a quick update for everyone! My Great Dane Meetup group has grown to almost 80 members now and we have had some pretty fun meetups! It's been so great to have met so many Dane lovers, and to have met so many great new friends!

My Danes are doing good! Diesel is a year old now, I can't even believe it! Russia is pushing 11 and still doing so great! Roxy is still her usual "black" Dane reclusive self, and Turbo is almost 8 months old and is FINALLY calming down! LOL!

My most exciting news from the last two months is we got horses!!!! I have wanted horses forever, and we finally got the barn and corral fixed up so we could get some! We got a 15 year old Thoroughbred gelding named Deesyl (he came with that name and responds to it, so we have 2 Diesel's now! lol) and we also got a 1 year old Belgian filly that we named Fiona. After Fiona Apple, not Shrek! LOL...She loves apples and is an ornery girl, so I thought it fit! LOL ;)

So our farm has grown...now we have the 4 Danes, 1 Cat, 1 Macaw, 1 Cockatiel, and 2 horses! Life is good!!!





1 comments:

Bar L. said...

WOW 80 members! That is CRAZY in a good way. Congrats and these horses are beautiful.