Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our first official Great Dane Meetup!









So our first official meetup for the Great Dane group I just started was last Saturday, and even though it was rainy and cold...22 Danes showed up! That was amazing! We had so much fun and it was so great to meet other Dane owners and their beautiful dogs! I seriously encourage anyone who doesn't have a play date going for their Dane to get one started. They are so fun to see running around together, and they truly enjoy the company of other Danes. Not one fight broke out, and that was with a group of mixed age, and sex Danes. It was awesome!!!

8 comments:

Mandy B said...

Crap! I forgot about it! I signed up on the meetup list and didn't get an email... there will be more emails for future meetups right? I am dying to get Moxie out with others. And I am proud to announce we are getting our blue baby in October!

Rahime said...

What fun!!! That's a great turnout. It's quite a trip to see so many Danes in one place, huh? :)

crazy4danes said...

Mandy- The site automatically sends out emails when new meetups are scheduled and right before they happen. Are your settings letting the emails come to you? Check your junk box too. We have another one coming up in Sept. that you should have gotten the email for. I'm so excited for you, I can't wait to see your baby blue!!!

Rahime- It was so much fun! It's so funny watching them all play together! :)

angelsroy33 said...

Too cute! I love them all, and they look like they are all so happy. More pics please! And the two adorable pups in the first pic just melted my heart. They really are beautiful breathtaking animals. Thanks so much for sharing,-as you always do.

The Local Malcontent said...

What a grand idea you had!
You brought pleasure to many, and smiles to all, including me and Leticia.

Greg (Accessible Hunter) said...

thats so cool, great pics

Bar L. said...

WOW! What a beautiful site to behold, all those Danes in one place having fun. Good for you for starting this and congrats on the huge success!

Anonymous said...

Hey Utah Lady. I haven't been on line in a long time, but it looks like you are in the same boat. I hope everything is ok there with you, the family, and the dogs.