Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Great Dane Meetup Group!!!

So I decided that since our meetup on Saturday went so well, I would start an official Great Dane Meetup Group! It is a site that will not only post information about future meetups, but will also have a forum that is open for any stories, comments, questions, etc. that can be available to the other members to comment on. There is also a place to start a photo album for your Danes! I hope to make this a positive connection for Great Dane owners, and a place to get questions answered, or advice in general.

Now I know a lot of you that read this do not live in Salt Lake City, however, it's not limited to those in this area. Like I said there is more available to members than just meetup information! So I would love to have you stop by and join!

www.meetup.com/the-salt-lake-city-great-dane-meetup-group

5 comments:

Bar L. said...

I love "Meet-Up" and used to go to a group for people like me (don't even ask!) :)

Rahime said...

We got to as many of our local GD meetups as possible and LOVE the group. Hope yours grows and is lots of fun! I'll drop in on the site when I have a chance.

crazy4danes said...

Barbara- LOL...I won't ask..but good to know meetup is a great site!

Rahime- I would love to have you drop in on the site! Even if we don't even live in the same state!

Ann Marie said...

What a great idea! :) p.s Check my blog - I just updated . . . Cute pics from our day together!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to tell your old friends about how things go for you and the family now. I like your new blog a lot but I miss the old one,too.