Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Playdate!


I am so excited to have put together a playdate for some local Dane owners! I know this post won't apply to a lot of the readers, but I just wanted to put it out there for other people in the Salt Lake Area that I might not have gotten in contact with. We are meeting at Tanner Park on Saturday at the East Pavilion at 11am. For those of you who might not know where that is, just leave a comment and I will get right back to you!

And for those of you who don't live here in Salt Lake, you should think about getting a fun group together if you already haven't. Great Danes LOVE to play, and they are so much fun to watch when they are romping around in a big group. It was really easy for me to set this up. I just posted an ad on our local Craigslist, and our Channel 5 news website in the classifieds, and went from there. You will be amazed at how many people live right by you that have Danes! I was a least! It's something fun for you to do for your Dane and a great way to meet new people that share your love of the breed! So I hope if you don't already have a playgroup set up, that you will try and get one together!

I will post pictures of our get together next week, and would love to hear your success stories of playdates you already attend, or plan to start! I hope everyone is having a great week!

6 comments:

Mandy B said...

Do you care if we just stop by unannounced? Or would you prefer an email or phone call letting you know we are coming. I know Moxie would love and NEEDS a good playdate, I'd really like to bring her.

Anonymous said...

Have a good time, C4D. It sounds like a lot of fun.

angelsroy33 said...

This would be my heaven to just sit and watch a bunch of GD's playing,running, and romping around! (You should take videos and sell them. I know I would buy one!)

crazy4danes said...

Mandy- Please bring her by! No rsvp's needed for these get togethers! Sorry it took so long to respond to your comment. It's been a busy end to the week! I hope to see you there!!! Email me if you like and I can send you my phone number so you have it. angelariddletrd@msn.com

Then I can let you know about any other dates we plan and you can also plan on stopping by my house sometime too...I have a great big corral that is perfect for Dane playtime! :D

Melissa Keilman said...

Is this the same park that there was the great dane day at the park a month or so ago?

Rahime said...

Hope it was fun!! I can't wait to see pictures.